The Melbury Clinic Operational Manager, Maddie Groves, and Lisa Parsons, the Clinic Office Administrator and Clinic Secretary have just published our first Annual Report. It is a summary of what has been happening in 2018.
2018 has been a busy year with major staff recruitment and training as well as significant improvements in the clinical environment. We aim to continue improving in everything that we do, so that our patients can benefit from a quality service, that is safe and effective.
You can read our Annual Report by clicking here
Get In Touch and Send Us Your Feedback
If you would like more information about any aspect of our Annual Report, do please contact us. In addition, if you would like to send us feedback about your care at The Melbury Clinic, positive or negative, we are always pleased to hear from you.
There are many ways for you to give feedback
- calling us by telephone – 01935 873951
- verbally to any member of staff
- using the contact form on the website
- filling our survey form
- sending feedback directly to our regulator, the Care Quality Commission
- On the independent website, IWantGreatCare
- making a complaint – contact Maddie Groves, email@example.com