Fee Schedule of Services
Lower Leg Venous Assessment
- Consultation and Duplex Ultrasound Scan
- Full assessment of treatment options
- Written report
Visit The VeinCare Centre Website for full fee schedule
Vascular Health Assessment
- Consultation with our nurse.
- Blood pressure measurement.
- Weight Measurement. Waist circumference measurement. Skin fold thickness measurement (or tape measurements if very overweight).
- Blood flow measurement in feet by ankle-brachial pressure index (ABPI Doppler).
- Blood tests to include full blood count, urea, electrolytes, Liver Function Tests, Lipid Profile, cholesterol (HDL and LDL), triglycerides, fasting blood glucose, fasting insulin, HbA1c, hsCRP, Vitamin D.
- Assessment by our vascular technologist to include duplex ultrasound scan of the aorta and duplex ultrasound scan of the carotid. Written report for you and for your General Practitioner if requested.
We strongly advise you to consult your own General Practitioner or Specialist before acting on the results of your assessment.
The content and services published on this site are strictly for information and educational purposes only and should not be considered, or used as a substitute for a medical consultation, diagnosis or treatment. The information should be discussed with your doctor or other qualified health care professional before being acted on. Always seek the advice of a doctor or other licensed health care professional regarding any questions you have about your medical condition(s) and treatment(s).
© The Melbury Clinic Ltd 2017
The Melbury Clinic Ltd, Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL
Head Office Telephone 01935 873951