The Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre is pleased to announce a series of FREE Open Events in October.
Are you interested in knowing more about varicose veins, thread veins and the complications of varicose veins such as phlebitis, varicose eczema and leg ulcers? Do you want to know about the treatment options available for these conditions? Dr Haroun Gajraj will give a talk about Vein Conditions including:
- Leg Varicose Veins and Spider Veins
- The Cosmetic Treatment of Leg Veins and Hand Veins
- The Medical Complications of Varicose Veins
- Modern Treatment Options such as Endovenous Laser Treatment and Sclerotherapy
- Treatment under local anaesthetic without surgery on a "walk in, walk out basis"
These Open Events are a marvellous opportunity to meet Dr Gajraj and hear him explain what causes your vein condition and what can be done about it! There will be ample time to ask questions and there will be special offers for those who attend.
These Open Events are free and open to members of the public and healthcare professionals. However, you must book in advance as places are limited and they are offered on a "first come, first served" basis. Book your place now to avoid disappointment.
These educational events are not a substitute for a full consultation, but those who attend may be eligible for a special concessionary rate for a consultation and duplex ultrasound scan.
Venues, Dates and Times:
Thursday 18th October
Monday 22nd October
- 6.30pm at the Yeovil Court Hotel
Tuesday 23rd October
- 6.30pm at the Wessex Royal Hotel
If you would like to attend any of these OPEN EVENTS please contact us to reserve your place. Here's how to contact us
- calling us by telephone - 01935 873951
- using the contact form on the website
- or e-mail email@example.com