Healthcare assistant – Part time The Melbury Clinic
We are a private clinic primarily specialising in treatments for varicose veins, but also offer some cosmetic procedures and we currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced healthcare assistant to join our small but perfectly formed team.
The successful candidate will have current or previous experience in a healthcare setting and have NVQ/QCF2. You will need to be friendly and approachable with a professional attitude and be willing to learn.
As one of the team you will be expected to carry out the following procedures, for which full training and support will be given if required;
- Undertake patient observations
- Assist in treatment room procedures, this includes ‘scrubbing’ and ‘running’
- Monitoring patients post procedure
- Medicines management
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the clinic environment.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays. (1 week to be taken over the festive period)
- Company pension
- Ongoing training and support, including completion of the Intermediate Life Support Course.
- Annual mandatory training
Hours – Part time 15- 22.5 hrs per week flexible, currently no unsocial hours
Salary range: £8.00-£10.00 Per hour negotiable based on experience.
For further information and to request an application pack:
Contact Maddie Groves or Lisa Parsons 01935 873951 or email email@example.com